Phoenix 9 is a post-apocalyptic short film about two brothers struggling to survive after a global thermo-nuclear war has wiped out almost all life on earth. Short on food, and with no other survivors in sight, they are close to their breaking point when they come across a deserted mansion that mysteriously still has running power.
Inside, they find a secret high-security door behind which lies something that goes beyond their wildest dreams. Something that offers them a chance at a new beginning. Because humanity might not be done just yet…
But this chance comes at a steep price. One that will test their loyalties and reveal how much humanity is really still left in them when the stakes are life and death.
[Please reblog. I would love for this project to become a reality.]
9 Notes/ Hide
- girl-with-big-doe-eyes likes this
- fruitful-quest likes this
- cuttlefishdoctors likes this
- isotoperuption reblogged this from terence-jaiden
- bayoread reblogged this from terence-jaiden and added:
- tempestscave reblogged this from terence-jaiden
- keithpauldavis reblogged this from terence-jaiden and added:
- keithpauldavis likes this
- terence-jaiden posted this